Effect paints - Roman Plaster
Ancient and modern Roman effect: innovation and tradition for interior decor
Roman Plaster requires Rough Primer and Mineral Plaster Undercoat for the best result
- Roman Plaster Coverage: 76 sq. ft per Gallon
Ressource has developed this unique plaster with an exclusive range of original colors. This palette combines the traditional spectrum of mineral colors, along with contemporary-inspired shades.
Ressource has developed this unique range of Roman Plasters and is highly committed to offering exclusive original colors. This palette combines the traditional spectrum of mineral colors, along with contemporary shades inspiration.
The real innovation of this coating lies in the simplicity of the application:
- First, apply a special primer (Rough Primer) with a roller
- Followed by one coat of the mineral undercoat.
- Lastly, apply one coat of Roman plaster to obtain a beautiful finish.
This splendid decorative plaster, with a soft, slightly glossy finish, will fit into many different types of interiors. It can be protected with a water-based wax that will delicately accentuate its glazed appearance without excessive shine.
You can buy it by the gallon or set. The set includes:
- 1 Gallon of Roman Plaster, maximum coverage: 76 sq. ft per gallon
- 1 Gallon of Mineral Undercoat, maximum coverage: 109 sq. ft per gallon
- 1 Gallon of Rough Primer, maximum coverage: 285 sq. ft per gallon